Evening update 8/24

 I just got off the phone with dad. He was in good spirits, but a bit tired and still a little "under the influence". He said he feels like hes in "loo-loo" land...the Disneyland for adults! 🤣

I asked how the doctors and nurses were treating him and he said "oh, very well!" I asked if he was behaving himself and he said "of course!"...and then laughed his mischievous laugh. "I've still got a few jokes up my sleeve"

Auntie Jeanne, you will be pleased to know that, not only can he take walks and climb stairs, but apparently he's going to get permission to polka so you guys will have something to do when you go stay with him after Marion leaves! 🤣🤣🤣

As you can see, he's still the same ol' Roland! 

That's all I have for now. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!

Becky

Comments

  1. I'm delighted to hear things are going so well. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts